Extended Care Disrupts Retirement Plans
A need for care can quickly become all-consuming. Providing care disrupts the emotional and physical well-being of those your client loves, while paying for care disrupts every plan created to secure financial viability during retirement.
Paying for care causes a reallocation of cash flow-- cash that is already committted to pay for non-discretionary lifestyle expenses. Before long, care requires an unintended invasion of capital, raising issues of:
- Unnecessary taxes
- Market timing
- Reduced capital for income generation
Let Your Portfolio Execute as Intended
Establishing a plan allows others to provide care so your clients' retirement plans can execute as intended. We consultatively engage with clients of:
- Financial advisors
- Certified public accountants (CPA's) and tax professionals
- Estate planning attorneys
Partner with an LTC Insurance Specialist
Your knowledgeable partner at LTCA can assist with:
- HNW clients and those of more modest means
- Asset-based solutions and traditional high-leverage alternatives
- Solutions funded through one's business, and other tax advantages
Why Work with LTCA?
Working hand-in-hand with one of our career professionals translates into better outcomes-- for your clients and for you:
- LTCA's producers have an average of 15-years experience as LTC insurance specialists
- We are experts at navigating the world of health underwriting
- Spare yourself case management-- that's what we do, from new business intake to policy delivery.
If you would like to learn more about partnering with an LTC Insurance Specialist, please contact email@example.com.